- Posted by mgsadmin
- On 11/10/2021
- 0 Comments
Job Title: Business Process Lead Department: Strategy & Development Unit: MSG Holding
Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes across the group.
The BPM reports directly to the Head of SDU and works collaboratively with all companies and departments to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with organization strategic goals. This position focuses on the entire process from beginning to end and often introduce innovation that can enhance profitability and assist the organization to meet its goals.
- Identify and create business processes.
- Evaluate existing business processes.
- Align business process with strategic goals and objectives.
- Increase operational efficiency.
- Increase profitability and reducing cost through optimizing processes.
- Recommend innovation or digitalization of processes to be adopted.
- Pursue continuous analysis and improvement of process.
- Redesigning business processes.
- Work with employees to implement new process and change culture of the old process.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Overseeing all aspects related to the implementation stages of business process improvement initiatives.
- Analyzing and monitoring implemented changes to business process and making adjustments as needed.
- Guiding and supervising personnel who were assigned specific tasks.
- Performing ongoing analyses on business process related to productivity, quality, costs and time management.
- Presenting progress reports and integrating feedback.
- Revising and updating policies and procedures.
- Establishing policies and procedures where needed and missing.
- Can require long working hours and weekends.
- Can include frequent travel outside Khartoum.
- Time management.
- Planning & Organization.
- Stakeholder management.
- Analysis + Problem Solving.
- Business process.
- Business analysis.
- Industry operation/market.
- Arabic (Reading / Writing).
- English (Reading / Writing).
- SAP Knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Project Management or a related degree 5+ years’ experience in business process management in a relevant industry Proficiency in business management software
|Job Category||Strategic Business Unit|