- Posted by Nourhan Osman
- On 20/08/2020
- 0 Comments
To be responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures. Also responsible for the upkeep of a facility, such as an apartment building or business office. They should be skilled in a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems. Duties include inspecting buildings, maintaining inventory, and scheduling repairs and the upkeep of the landscape. Management of employees who perform maintenance, renovations or direct services to the buildings, infrastructure, grounds or equipment of campus facilities are also covered within this category.
· Inspect buildings, equipment, and systems to identify any issues.
· Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
· Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
· Manage plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
· Plan and schedule repairs.
· Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
· Perform general maintenance tasks including landscaping, painting, and carpentry.
· Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
· Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
· Survey buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
· Perform maintenance of electrical systems
· Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary
· Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
· Perform manual repairs when necessary
· Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
· Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
· Assist in budget preparation and ensure it is followed
Qualifications / Experience:
· Educated to a university degree or Higher.
· Relevant Professional qualification is mandatory
· Minimum 4 years of proven experience in related field prior.
· Excellent (oral, written & verbal) interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in both Arabic & English languages.
Skills & Abilities:
· Highly developed communication, presentation and reporting skills (verbal and written).
· Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
· Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
· Must have strong interpersonal abilities and can deal with different types of people.
· Drive for Results that move tasks and assignments towards successful closure.
· Analytical Thinker, by analyzing, and identifying root causes to draw the appropriate conclusions and results
· Effective problem-solving abilities.
· Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
· Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
· Must have a Time management skills and can work under pressure in any circumstances.