- Posted by Nourhan Osman
- On 28/09/2020
- 0 Comments
To perform accounts receivable and accounts payable functions. Assist in the preparation and submission of reconcile ledgers and any financial reports.
· Responsible for record all petty cash payments.
· Responsible for all transactions with the bank (Cheque deposits bank statements).
· Act as backup accounts payable.
· Prepares daily petty cash reconciliation.
· Settles all Trucks of imprest account after delivery
· Reconcile ledgers monthly and quarterly.
· Month-end and year-end closing
· Work under the supervision of a Senior Accountant
· Assist in completing audits
· Preparing and sending a daily report by the direct & indirect expenses to trucks and treasury.
· Perform by any other tasks entrusted to him.
Qualifications / Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· Minimum 2 years of experience in related field prior.
· Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
· Excellent (oral, written & verbal) interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in both Arabic & English languages.
Skills & Abilities:
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience with accounting software
· Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization
· Thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and account reconciliation
· Highly detail-oriented
· Must have a Time management skills and can work under pressure in any circumstances.